If you are not fully satisfied with your EZ Open purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund. *Some limitations may apply.
See full warranty details:
- EZ Open warrants to you that for two (2) years beginning on the date you receive the goods (the “warranty period”) the goods will be free from defects in materials and workmanship (the “warranty”). The warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from (i) use of the goods other than as directed by EZ Open, other than as reasonably anticipated by EZ Open, or other than for a purpose intended by EZ Open; (ii) improper installation; or (iii) goods that have been modified by any person other than EZ Open. Except as expressly stated in this warranty, neither EZ Open, nor any person acting on behalf of EZ Open, has made, is making, or shall be deemed to have made any oral or written representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, by operation of law or otherwise (including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), with respect to the goods. If EZ Open cannot lawfully disclaim statutory or implied warranties, then to the extent permitted by law, all such warranties shall be limited in duration to the warranty period. Some states may not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. For purposes of clarity, you acknowledge that the warranty does not cover any condition arising from ordinary wear and tear on the goods.
- You shall notify EZ Open, in writing, of any alleged claim that the goods have a defect in materials or workmanship and do not satisfy the warranty (“warranty claim”) within thirty (30) days from the date you discover, or should have discovered, such alleged defect. Such notice must be given during the warranty period. When providing such notice to EZ Open, you shall ship the allegedly defective goods to EZ Open at the return address on its website. If EZ Open determines in its sole discretion that such goods contained a defect in materials or workmanship, EZ Open shall in its sole discretion, and at its expense either (i) repair or replace the alleged defective goods, or (ii) provide you with a credit or refund for the purchase price of the alleged defective goods. The foregoing shall be your exclusive remedy for the allegedly defective goods.
- No liability for consequential or indirect damages. Neither EZ Open, nor its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, or agents shall be liable for consequential, indirect, incidental, special, aggravating, punitive or enhanced damages, or lost profits or revenues, arising out of or relating to the goods, regardless of (a) whether such damages were foreseeable, (b) whether or not EZ Open was advised of the possibility of such damages, or (c) the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based, and notwithstanding the failure of any agreed or other remedy of its essential purpose.
- Maximum liability of EZ Open. EZ Open’s aggregate liability arising out of or related to this agreement, whether arising out of or related to breach of contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, shall not exceed the total of the amounts paid to EZ Open by you in the preceding year for goods purchased by you from EZ Open.
- Assumption of risk. Regardless of any oral or written statements made by EZ Open related to the use of the goods, you assume all risks and liability for improper installation; from improper modifications; from modifications by any person other than EZ Open; or from or by use of the goods other than as directed by EZ Open, other than as reasonably anticipated by EZ Open, or other than for a purpose not intended by EZ Open.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Missouri, without regard to any conflicts of law principles. Venue for all legal proceedings arising out of this agreement shall exclusively be in state court in Greene County, Missouri. All parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state court in Greene County, Missouri in any such proceeding and waives any objection based on improper venue or forum non conveniens. If any term of this warranty is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. You shall not assign the warranty, and any purported assignment shall be null and void.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally. Product typically ships within 10 business days internationally. Shipping time may vary by availability, location, customs and shipping method by boat (14 days) or by air freight (3 days).
Volume or Bulk Shipping Info (Unites States)
- 100 units per box
- Box Size: 12in x 12in x 12in
- Box Weight: 45 lbs.
- Contains 24 boxes
- Pallet Size: 32in x 42in
- Pallet Weight: 1,800 lbs.
Volume or Bulk Shipping Info (International)
Products ship from the US, Vietnam and China.
- 80 units per box
- Box Size: 46.5cm x 27.5cm x 20cm (18.31in x 10.83in x 7.87in)
- Box Weight: 18kgs (40lbs)